Cherry Cheese Brownie Squares
- 1 (19 oz.) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. almond extract, divided
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, chilled
Heat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. Spread into lightly greased 13x9-inch pan. Bake 20 minutes. Meanwhile, in small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, egg and ½ teaspoon almond extract. Pour evenly over brownie layer, bake 25 minutes longer or until set. Cool; chill in refrigerator. Stir in remaining ½ teaspoon of almond extract into cherry filling. Serve filling with brownie squares. Yields 15 servings.